Thomas Kinkade Painter of Light Slim Calendar

Category: Books

Thomas Kinkade Painter of Light Slim Calendar Details

Reviews

I buy these every year to fit in my wooden Thomas Kinkade calendar frame. They are always beautiful. However, this year I moved and the frame was in storage until now. What I ordered would have been fine but what I received was just the normal smaller size calendar, not contained in it's own envelope, several inches smaller than the description, so it won't fit in the frame. It was also shipped in a soft sided envelope that was damaged and bent (folded in half) by the postal worker. I am returning it. I don't have a printer handy to print the return label so hopefully I will still receive a refund.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel