Thomas Kinkade Hearth & Home 2011 Calendar: Special Collector's Edition Includes Hand-numbered Certificate of Authencity With Gift Envelope

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Painting

Thomas Kinkade Hearth & Home 2011 Calendar: Special Collector's Edition Includes Hand-numbered Certificate of Authencity With Gift Envelope Details

Thomas Kinkade Special Collectors Edition Hearth and Home: 2011 Wall Calendar SIZE: 13.75" X 11.75" (APPROX)

Reviews

I have Thomas Kinkade all over my apartment. Have many of his prints.I also make pictures out of the calendars. They make a great gift for under $10.00. Never in my life have I been fond of paintings but,Thomas Kinkade helps m with my christian walk in life, also he is the painter of light. The price on these calendars is exceptial never have I paid so little and have a grat give for myself and 6 of my friends.Thank You

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel