Vincent Van Gogh: Postcard Books (Prestel Postcard Books)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Individual Artists

Vincent Van Gogh: Postcard Books (Prestel Postcard Books) Details

This title is from a series of guides to the world's major artists in which readers can compare and contrast details of artworks, learn about the artist's life and times, follow the evolution of the artist's career and discover where the artist's artworks can be found today. Read more

Reviews

These were great in my bullet journal! I always leave a page for notes at the beginning of each month, and these were perfect for that. I especially liked that the pack came with a good variety of color schemes, which allowed me to mix things up every month.Though they were perfect inside my bullet journal, the one on the cover (‘Sunflowers’) didn’t do great. To be honest, though, I didn’t really expect a sticker this inexpensive to thrive in such harsh conditions. However, I sealed it with a piece of packing tape and that worked great! My only complaint is that not all the stickers are cut out along straight lines. Some had slight bulges or debts in the border. Still great for the price!

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel